- SOLID CHERRY - Features an UTRA WIDE Hand Crafted Solid Cherry Rail That is Made in The USA.
- Generously spaced high quality aged bronze coat hooks. Decorative edge profile with a hand rubbed clear coat finish.
- Designed for easy installation. The coat hooks conceal the mounting screws for a strong, clean and easy installation, mounting screws included.
- QUICK AND EASY! Way for you to suddenly transform a unorganized space into a neat and tidy area that you will be proud of.
- This is a high-quality piece of elegant furniture that you will be pleased to include in your home or office.
"Received our cherry coat rack, and loved it! Quality is excellent"
"Nothing cheap about it. Simple and solid."
"nicely designed and we're proud to have it on our wall."
Each Solid Cherry rail is stained then a clear lacquer top coat is applied. The clear top coat is hand rubbed to produce a wonderful satin finish.
The aged bronze double style hooks are generously spaced every 5.33 inches. The mounting holes are cleverly concealed by the hooks, producing a quick and easy yet very effective mounting system.
Why Purchase PegandRail Products?
PegandRail is a small Michigan based company that produces a limited number of high quality solid wood products each month. We specializes in in producing coat racks and picture ledges in solid Oak, Cherry and Maple.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations from the quality of our products to our fantastic customer service. Check our Amazon Feedback Rating.
PegandRail is honored to be featured in several prominent Magazines such as 'Parents" "Country Living" & 'Remodelista".
Made In The USA
All of PegandRail's solid wood products are Made In The USA. The finishing products and shipping boxes that we use have also been sourced from companies that produce these products in the USA. At this time all of our components are manufactured in the USA except for the metal hooks. Help Keep Americans Working!
About Real Cherry Wood
PegandRail uses Real Solid Wood for its products. Cherry comes in many different shades. Unlike paint, stains are translucent by design to allow the color and grain of the natural wood to show through the stain. As a result, every piece of Cherry will stain a slightly different. A unique characteristic of real Cherry is the way the color becomes richer and darkens over time.